Thursday, May 15, 2008

free writing

My pixnet blog is really suck, because I found that it could not add new essay recently. Although the serves provider say that I have logged in already, I just could not write sin something., so I decided that pixnet blog should be destroyed, so I recuite a lot of hackers and killers in order to investigate the information of the pixnet blog’s main work place, and give them a shot. “Don’t blame me, it is just the God’s order”
I search on the internet and key in www.google.com.tw to look for what I want. There are many options of it. I thought for a whale and decide to use the blog of wretch. It is the largest in Taiwan. One of the designers is my friend’s brother. He earned a lot of money. I want to be him. However, I know I can not be him forever. I decided to be myself. I will use my hand to earn a lot of money. I will use my hand to conquer MLB and be the best right fielder. I will hit 800 homeruns and be the best hit in MLB forever. Be a doctor is not a good idea for me. I decide to play baseball for my career.

No comments: