Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Softball


We won the first runner-up in 2008 med softball cup.
The celebration was held at a restaurant in Linkou.

I joined the softball team in my department at the beginning of last semester, since I used to play baseball during the NTU life time. Unless softball is a little bigger than baseball, their rule are really alike basically. Most important is that they both need team work, while that is the very reason why I choose these sports. I think team sports have more fun, because there are always lots of people not only in the game but in every routine practice. There are not just the skill you should take care; however the way you work with your fellows accounts for a big part. We learn lots of skill from our seniors; sometimes we may be scolded as a result of our laziness, therefore we freshmen would encourage each other, and then set a goal to expect ourselves become a man who is so skillful as our seniors or some professional player. The process we interact with everybody is exactly what attracts me, which make feel I am not alone, and exist in this world in an more significant way.

No comments: