Monday, April 7, 2008

these days

Recently, I had read several novels, since there is only the mid-term exam of biology I have to prepare. Life seems to be leisurable in this semester. Although, every other classmates worries about the Nobel report Ms. Chow assigned, thank God my Nobel report has been almost completed. Therefore, there is much time for me to do some entertainment. However playing softbaseball on weekends is a routine, but now I can spend more week time to practice in depth; in that case I will have more opportunities to join real soft baseball games, which is the best way to improve skills my seniors in the team always say. In addition, reading novels has been the thing must be done in my breaktime; generally I like to read masterpieces, especially some awarded novels, because I am afraid to waste time on some junk articles not worthy to read.

No comments: