Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Love Shopping

As everybody say that shopping can promote the development of economy. I can not agree that more. Therefore I love shopping no matter I am a rich man or I am a poor guy. Becuz I wanna improve economic to save Taiwan. In my point of view, money is unreal; on contrary commodities which are real things, that we can touch them feel them and the most important we can make use of them. If there is excess money, why not we go for a shopping to get something really useful, even if stuff which is unnecessary, but can make us happy I mean to purchase some luxurious goods. For women just like beautiful fashionable clothing or cosmetics ,and for men some electronic gadgets , cars, antiques and etc. It is not wasting money or wasting our life but I think it is a feedback for our hard working. You may say that it is too superficial to long for material comforts. However I consider it is just a proper enjoyment.
Shopping for clothing is one of my favorite enjoyment. I like to fool around at the eastern side of Taipei. Visit boutiques or outlet. There is no bustle and hustle like western side and the storefront is usually bigger and designed attractively. For that sake it is interesting to go for a window shopping there. By the way salesgirls are almost very pretty.

No comments: